* Don’t try to force chemistry between two people or else it may just blow up at you.
* Keep your face towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you.
* Every person that comes into our life comes for a reason, some come to learn and others come to teach.
* We see things not as they are, but as we are.
* There are no strangers in this world, just friends we’ve never met.
* What makes humility so desirable is the marvelous thing it does to us; it creates in us a capacity for the closest possible intimacy with God.
* Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
* A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open. ― Frank Zappa
* The guilty think all talk is of themselves. – Geoffrey Chaucer
* Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. – Carl Sagan
* Believe in your dreams even when they seem lost. – Hayley Williams
* To anyone that ever told you you’re no good.. they’re no better. – Hayley Williams